NSK 6200 Bearing
Radial spherical plain bearings
Radial spherical plain bearings have an inner ring with a sphered convex outside diameter and an outer ring with a correspondingly sphered but concave inside surface. Their design makes them particularly suitable for bearing arrangements where alignment movements between shaft and housing have to be accommodated, or where oscillating or recurrent tilting or slewing movements must be possible at relatively slow sliding speeds, often accompanied with heavy loadsThese advanced products are used in pivoting, high load bearing applications where angular misalignment is required. Most typically, RBC spherical plain bearings are employed in hydraulic cylinder rod ends, vehicle steering linkage suspensions, heavy equipment articulated joints, and other severe duty uses.To access critical dimensions and data for your design questions, use the Search By Criteria section below. If you are uncertain as to which of RBC's Spherical Plain Bearings is best suited for your design application, check with our selection guide. To view an entire product series, select a product from the table of contents.
- 127 mm x 196.85 mm x 190.5 mm skf GEZM 500 ES Radial spherical plain bearings
- 4 Bolt Pillow Block;
- 8.6875 in
- 40 mm x 62 mm x 28 mm skf GE 40 ES-2RS Radial spherical plain bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- 35 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm skf GE 35 ES-2LS Radial spherical plain bearings
- Double Row | Extreme
- 69.85 mm x 111.125 mm x 61.112 mm skf GEZ 212 TXE-2LS Radial spherical plain bearings
- ABB MOTORS AND MECHA
- 17 mm x 30 mm x 14 mm skf GE 17 ES Radial spherical plain bearings
- FYH BEARING UNITS