NSK 6200 Bearing
Single row angular contact ball bearings
Single row angular contact ball bearings have single raceway grooves in the inner and outer rings that are relatively offset. These bearings can support axial loads in one direction only.
The raceways of both the inner and outer rings of this bearing type are made with a set contact angle.Single-row Angular Contact ball bearings can sustain radial, axial or composite loads, however, any axial load must be in one direction.
Larger contact angle type has better axial load capability.Small contact angle type has higher permissible speed capability.This bearing type is generally used in adjacent positions
Angular contact ball bearings are designed for combination radial and axial loading. Single-row bearings have high thrust capacity in one direction. Some single-row bearings are specifically designed for duplex mounting in sets for maximum performance. Double-row Conrad bearings can accommodate thrust in both directions..
- 240 mm x 360 mm x 56 mm skf 7048 BGM Single row angular contact ball bearings
- 2.165 Inch | 55 Mill
- ABEC 1 | ISO P0
- 530 mm x 780 mm x 112 mm skf 70/530 BM Single row angular contact ball bearings
- Cast Steel
- 340 mm x 620 mm x 92 mm skf 7268 BGM Single row angular contact ball bearings
- 80MM Bore; 200MM Out
- 7.874 Inch | 200 Mil
- 55 mm x 140 mm x 33 mm skf 7411 BGM Single row angular contact ball bearings
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- High Capacity | 2 Ri
- 300 mm x 460 mm x 74 mm skf 7060 BGM Single row angular contact ball bearings
- 5.906 Inch | 150 Mil
- 1 Piece Solid